Data processing agreements and contracts
The relationship between data-controllers and data-processors must be formalised through data-processing agreements (GDPR Article 28) at the very least.
Our clients are choosing Bizoneo as it saves hours of work. Bizoneo keep the data in a central place, handle the workflow of documents and ease the assessments of data-processors.
- For data-controllers: central repository of data-processors, joint-controllers, independent controllers and third parties;
- For data-processors: central repository of data-controllers;
- Ability to document the adequacy based on the organisation's processing location;
- Ability to store national agreements, for instance for data-processors relying on the EU-US Privacy Shield;
- Ability to handle the workflow: controller > processor until final agreement is reached;
- Ability to store electronic copies of the agreements;
- Ability to store electronic copies of Standard Contractual Clauses (when relevant);
Contracts & agreements
- Management of contract renewals;
- Management and storage of non-disclosure agreements;
- Provide an area where data-processors can complete questionnaires;
- The competed questionnaires are automatically added to the data-processor's file ready for DPO review;
- Secured through username and password and TLS 1.2.encryption