Data mapping as service
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), records of processing activities (Article 30) are mandatory
- For all organisations: for regular processing activities
- For organisations with over 250 staff: for all processing activities
Such records play a key part in the demonstration of compliance (accountability).
Bizoneo Professional Services assist organisations mapping the workflow of personal data:
- Data processors
- Data flows
- Gap analysis
Why choose the Bizoneo Professional Services team?
- Thirty years experience handling data protection related projects
- Ability to combine project management, business analysis & compliance assessment
- In-depth understanding of the requirements of the GDPR
Who do we work with?
- Software companies that want to ensure their solution will not jeopardise GDPR compliance.
- Web platforms that want to ensure their websites don't break EU law.
- Lawyers that need assistance at compliance and/or technical levels
- Data protection officers that need assistance at compliance and/or technical levels
- Data controllers that want to ensure their processes comply with the GDPR
- Data processors that want to ensure their processes comply with the data processing agreements signed with data controllers
- We discuss the processing activities or the systems that needs to be assessed
- We work with your business, technical team and data protection officer to help you document the compliance
- You can follow the process in all transparency through the Bizoneo GDPR-GRC platform