Data Protection Impact Assessments
Where a type of processing in particular using new technologies, and taking into account the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, the GDPR requires that the controller, prior to the processing, carries out an assessment of the impact of the envisaged processing operations on the protection of personal data (GDPR Art 35).
Data protection impact assessments require thorough analysis and documentation. The Bizoneo Professional Services team assist organisations conduct data protection impact assessments as a service.
Why choose the Bizoneo Professional Services team?
- Thirty years experience handling data protection related projects
- In-depth understanding of the requirements of the GDPR
- Ability to work with C-Level, DPO and technical teams
- We understand the difference between data protection and privacy
Who do we work with?
- Data protection officers that need assistance at compliance and/or technical levels
- Lawyers that need assistance at compliance and/or technical levels
- Data controllers that want to ensure their processes comply with the GDPR
- Data processors that want to ensure their processes comply with the data processing agreements signed with data controllers
- We discuss the processing activity that needs to be assessed
- We work with your business, technical team and data protection officer to help you document the compliance
- We assist you on supplier due dilligence and highlight proecssing risks
- You can follow the process in all transparency through the Bizoneo GDPR-GRC platform