Data Protection Programme Management as a Service
A typical data protection compliance programme would be split as follows
- Leadership and oversight
- Policies and procedures
- Training and awareness
- Handling of Individuals' rights
- Register of Processing activities and lawful bases
- Contracts and data sharing
- Risks and DPIAs
- Records management and security
- Breach response and monitoring
Handling a data protection programme requires a variety of skills: project management, business analysis, administration and technical skills.
Many organisations have tried using "big 4" type consultancy and have struggled to make real progress beyond pages of reports. This is why Bizoneo Professional Services assist organisations handle their data protection programmes. We can bring comprehensive plans and work with your team or consultancy to ensure they deliver meaningful outputs. We conduct this is full transparency through the Bizoneo platform.
We can assist programmes through the following frameworks: GDPR 2016/679, EUI DPR 2018/1725, UK GDPR, POPIA and NIST.
Why choose the Bizoneo Professional Services team?
- Thirty years experience handling data protection related projects
- In-depth understanding of the requirements of the GDPR
Who do we work with?
- Software companies that want to ensure their solution will not jeopardise GDPR compliance.
- Web platforms that want to ensure their websites don't break EU law.
- Data protection officers that need assistance at compliance and/or technical levels
- Data controllers that want to ensure their processes comply with the GDPR
- Data processors that want to ensure their processes comply with the data processing agreements signed with data controllers
- We conduct a gap analysis with your team
- We agree a plan across business units
- We work with your business, technical team, data protection officer etc to monitor the progress
- You can follow the process in all transparency through the Bizoneo GDPR-GRC platform